At the Manchester Vein Clinic we provide a large range of cosmetic laser treatments for your skin. Our clinical practitioners use the most cutting edge tried and tested laser technology north of London. We provide tailor made treatments, that suit you to get the best outcome for your skin at an affordable price.
Norseld laser treatment is not suitable for patients:
- With a current history of cancer, especially malignant melanoma, recurrent non-melanoma skin cancer or dysplastic nevi.
- With any active infection, such as a virus or cold.
- With Systemic Lupus Erythematosis or Porphyria.
- Taking photosensitive medication and/or herbs that cause sensitivity to light exposure, such as Sulfa drugs, tetracycline or St. John’s Wort.
- With connective tissue disorders or immunosuppressive diseases, including AIDS and HIV infections or the use of immunosuppressive medications.
- With untreated hormonal or endocrine disorders, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, pituitary disorders, or diabetes.
- Who have a history of bleeding disorders or who are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners).
- Who have a history of keloid scarring (abnormal or pronounced scarring).
- With broken skin in the treatment area.
- With extremely dry skin.
- With recently sun tanned or artificially tanned skin. “Tanning cells” must be dormant for 4 weeks prior to treatments. Even “Sunless” tanning lotions must be discontinued for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Currently taking accutane or have taken Accutane in the last 6 months.
- Using Retin-A, Renova, Tazorac, Avita (tretinoin products), unless the skin has already developed a tolerance to these agents.
- With recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment areas. However, the risk of outbreaks can be suppressed with anti-viral medications prior to treatments.
To make an appointment or to request further information, please contact us: